zaterdag 21 december 2013

CHRISTMAS WISH-CHALLENGE / Kerst memory spel


Nobody joined yet my Christmas Dare, guess nobody wants to win a price?????
You still can join... Simply by coloring in my "LOVE" template and post your link om my page From my visitors. You've got untill Christmas Eve....









Een leuk idee om tijdens het kerstdiner, als gewacht moet worden op de volgende gang, te spelen.

Maar ook gewoon tijdens de kerstvakantie natuurlijk :-)

I WISH ALL MY VISITORS EN YOUTUBE-WATCHERS 
AND THOSE WHO REQUESTED FOR VIDS 
A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A 
CREATIVE AND COLORFULL 
NEW YEAR !!!



Vouw een vierkant tekenvel (30 x 30 cm) in 16  gelijke vakken en teken steeds 2 keer dezelfde afbeelding. Je kunt natuurlijk ook kiezen voor kerst/winter spullen die bij elkaar horen. 






2 opmerkingen:

  1. I finally got a chance to participate! It's on my blog at http://suejacobs.blogspot.com/2013/12/peace-love-joy.html
    Happy holidays!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. could not find link so I posted to your fb wall ! lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen